Re: Open Letter to Anthony Towns about the d-i mediation ...

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 11:22:30AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> Please do not take these requests as an insult to anyone - I simply
> haven't been paying this topic much attention for months (and suspect
> many other readers haven't been doing so either), so I'd like to see
> some recent examples.

I don't take this badly, i will come up with links if this is really what is
wanted, but i have a feeling that re-hashing old issues will not really help
to bring this forward, and may degenerate in 'i am right, you are wrong' kind
of stuff.

The point of this is that i am making every effort to play by the rules and be
positive, while at the same time frans doesn't lose an occasion to be
provocative, and since he is in a position of force, in a situation where i
cannot ignore him, and on top of that is the judge of my behaviour, this is
really a very sick situation to be in, and i am still hallucinated on how
anyone could believe this would ever get solved this way.

So, if you really want full links, i may come up with some, not sure if it
will be helpful though.

Friendly,

Sven Luther