Re: Using money to fund real Debian work

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 10:16:07AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > > So?
> >
> > It's not Dunc Tank's fault if your jealous.
>
> Hmm, maybe it is because the developer is jealous on/of somebody
> being directly or indirectly paid by the project while they are
> not?

Which is why the paiement should have come from the debian funds. It would
have been order's of magnitude more useful ways to handle this money, than
letting it enrich US banks, or paying for vacations, ... err travel, for a few
select DDs, whose choice is at least as suspect as what is happening here.

Friendly,

Sven Luther