Daylight Saving Time - 2007

I looked through your web site and could not find the answer to this question.  How will the Debian LINUX/UNIX system handle the new US Daylight Saving Time settings which go into effect in 2007?  Currently DST begins in April and ends in October.  In 2007, DST will be expanded by four weeks – beginning in Mid-March and ending in early November.  Is there a patch I can download or should I just manually reset the system clock next year?

Colleen R. Bolton