Re: Debian firefox

Roberto C. Sanchez:

> There was some discussion about potential Firefox replacement
> names a few days ago on IRC. I suggested WaterBuffalo and Manoj
> and a couple of other people really liked it.

There also was an informal pool at
http://ze-dinosaur.livejournal.com/12539.html
with Iceweasel as the winner. I personally prefer
Firesocks, with Freefox as the close second.

-- Shot (shouldn’t we move this to -curiousa?)
--
> <sonorous voice>don't drink and code</sonorous voice>
Seriously, drinking and coding is a great combination. It made
a lot of my programming assignments in college worth doing.
                 -- Robert Klemme and Devin Mullins, ruby-talk