Re: Recompilation of ALL Debian packages ...

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 05:03:10PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> [bcc'd to ftpmaster to make it easier for them to reply if they
> don't read the list]
>
> also sprach Matej Cepl <ceplm@seznam.cz> [2006.08.31.1621 +0200]:
> > Wouldn't it be sensible to add that line to crontab (e.g., rm -f
> > $INCOMING_QUEUE/*.deb; we have even advantage over Red Hat, that
>
> I don't think it's as simple as that; we definitely need dak
> support, because for all I know, dak requires at least one .deb to
> accept a source package.

Some 4-5 years ago, source-only uploads where definitively working, and it was
really nice to do those, when i was behind a slow modem line, and the
binary/source ratio was very big.

It was disabled because some unresponsible guys used to upload
not-even-checked source packages i believe.

Friendly,

Sven Luther