Re: Proposal: Source code is important for all works in Debian, and required for programmatic ones

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 11:51:51PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> I'd like to propose the following option to the current GR process.

I like your proposal too. As for D, maybe we could word it a bit differently,
as it will be a arduous task, with little success chances in the general case.

Maybe we can arrive to some kind of agreement with manufacturer to have them
free the source of their firmwares after some time or something.

Friendly,

Sven Luther