Re: Proposal: Source code is important for all works in Debian, and required for programmatic ones

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Don Armstrong wrote:
>   D. Requests that vendors of hardware, even those whose firmware is
>      not loaded by the operating system, provide the prefered form for
>      modification so that purchasers of their hardware are can

This should read 'hardware can exercise'; I had 'are able' here
originally and didn't complete its deletion.

>      exercise their freedom to modify the functioning of their
>      hardware.

Don Armstrong

--
America was far better suited to be the World's Movie Star. The
world's tequila-addled pro-league bowler. The world's acerbic bi-polar