Hardware

Hello,

I am going to purchase a new dell server, and I am going to load a debian operating system on it.  I was hoping you could recommend a good server for me.  I ask, because I have read about so many problems with sata drives and raid controller problems.  I am not a real hardware person, but I would like a server with 2 hard drives with about 160 gigs of storage, with a raid 0 configuration.  I will be loading expert26 manual configuration.

Thank you,

Pat Tadgerson

Email: ptadgerson@bmcc.edu