Re: DebianTimes launched

pe, 2006-08-04 kello 10:52 +0200, Andreas Barth kirjoitti:
> After some more of the feedback, I decided to remove it from
> PlanetDebian. That same reason should IMHO also apply to removing the
> DebConf Blog (and not adding one for DebConf 7) and permanently removing
> DWN from PlanetDebian.

Perhaps a Planet Impersonal Debian would be good, for such rss feeds
that are not personal web logs? Since there are several, and they come
and go, it would save those of us who are interested in following them
all (or almost all) from having to keep track of them ourselves.

--
Do or do not. There is no stress.