Re: Procedure for expelling developers for violating Social Contract?

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Is there one?  I think there needs to be.

The procedure is the same regardless of what the developer in question
is purported to have done:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/08/msg00005.html

Frankly, you could start the process because you felt that a developer
looked at an e-mail that you wrote funny. [1]

Don Armstrong

1: Someone better start the procedure against me then... I've been
making faces at messages all day.
--
Personally, I think my choice in the mostest-superlative-computer wars
has to be the HP-48 series of calculators.  They'll run almost