Re: Debian's birthday, 16th of august

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 12:31:45PM -0500, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In Colombia, we'll celebrate the anniversary with the first Colombian
> MiniDebconf [1], @ Popayán, August 19th - 20th
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianColombia/MiniDebconf2006
>
> Regards,
>
> Santiago Ruano Rincón

Hi,
would it be useful to have a web location where upcomming events could be
noted like on the wiki frontpage (for events in the wiki). There seems
to be many 'birthday' parties that except for reading d-d I would have
not known about on the wiki and probably not seen mentioned elsewhere.
Is there any 'upcoming debian events page'? And then maybe make a rss
feed of said page? There is a 'debian-event-*' but it is not posted to
the front page in a date sorted format.
just curious.
Kev