Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: Linux Magazin Germany, affecting Debian's image?!

* MJ Ray (mjr@phonecoop.coop) [060718 12:49]:
> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org>
> > Does that sound like a wrong thing only to me? I'm quite happy if we
> > identify what could work better next time.  [...]
>
> As far as I can tell:
> 1. Label the outside of the DVD "Unofficial";

That has already been communicated to the Vendor (and is IMHO the by-far
most important issue).

> 2. Make the changes available online in an easy-to-download form;
> 3. Announce it so we know where to pass feedback.

I think that's just something the two DDs in question (Joerg and
Alexander) should take care better next time. Please note that any such
DVD production is a stressfull event, but - yes, one should try to do it
better next time.

> That seems to be about it.

Right. And so, the thread should be finished.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/