Re: wiki.debian.org: Who's maintaining it

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:29:52 +0200 Martin Schulze wrote:

> Frans Pop wrote:
> > The debian-www list regularly sees bug reports [1] and mails about
> > the wiki, which no-one really takes responsibility for as
> > debian-www is about www.d.o and not wiki.d.o and in general
> > different people are involved.
>
> Technically the wiki is operated by debian-admin.  For serious
> problems, please drop debian-admin a note.  Patches in coordination
> with the python moin wiki maintainer are welcome.  Patches that will
> be overwritten when a new version gets installed are problematic,
> though.

As the python moin wiki maintainer I welcome this coordinated effort.

I myself have failed locating the admins of the Debian wiki[1], so is
happy for this clarification :-)

 - Jonas

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/359116

 - Enden er n_r: http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm