Re: Reforming the NM process

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 11:46:31AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Documenting stuff in a wiki-like page may help *a little bit* prior to
> the AM assignment, but not very much. And about nothing after that, as
> the AM already asks (if he uses my templates or something based on that)
> for the contributions, so another wiki page is useless there.

Keep in mind that documenting this is somewhat tedious work, and if you
have to do it all at once during the NM process, it's not really fun.
If you just keep updating your wiki page while you fix bugs or package
things, it's not a big deal each time.

Also you can probably check the continous contribution through that wiki
page's history quite conveniently (though other means make this possible
as well of course)

Michael

--
Michael Banck