Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

* JC Helary (jch.helary@free.fr) [060406 16:14]:
> However true that technically is, it clearly does not contribute to
> the well-being of non-maintainer contributors in the Project.

I agree to that statement - but that shouldn't make us replace the nice
term Debian Developer with a not-so-nice term. And, actually, it is not
a real show stopper. So, if someone has a good term, I'm all for using
that term - but until that, DD just works well (and of course, we should
keep the term DD anyways for the package maintainers, it's just a nice
term).

Cheers,
Andi
--