Re: Re: uol.com.br and petsupermarket

Em Ter, 2006-03-14 às 11:26 +1100, Anand Kumria escreveu:
> uol.com.br aren't willing to listen to our requests for assistance and
> we aren't able to work around them (by sending out probes during the
> course of last year) to determine where the problem is.

I have offered help with dealing with them several times on
#debian-lists and yet nobody cared to provide me with any information so
that I could do anything.

> I'm aware of a number of other groups who are on the verge of taking
> similiar action. So, if you are a customer now would be the best time to
> bring this problem to their attention.

The best time for such a thing for me would have been previously to
being unsubscribed from all Debian lists I followed and posted to. After
having all my work messed up with, why should I care?

Really, even though UOL does not respond, does inflicting this kind of
thing on their users seem right? You are punishing people which have
nothing to do with the problem. You have messed with people's work for
no practical reason. You have dropped a nuclear bomb to kill a
cockroach, and the cockroach is still alive.

--
Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)
<guilherme.pastore@terra.com.br>