Re: Honesty in Debian (was Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> [...]
> Anyway, there are *still* packages which fail to list the licenses for
> some of their files (beyond even /usr/share/doc/*/copyright) in
> /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.
> Emacs21 is the classic example; but since its maintainers clearly don't
> give a damn about the Social Contract *or* Policy, I guess it's a poor
> example.

If you have not perfected telepathy, you can't tell for sure what
its maintainers do or don't give a damn about, so please don't
make such wild claims.

I'm not 100% sure, but a message about bug disputes to -devel