Re: Honesty in Debian (was Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

On 19 Feb 2006, Stephen Gran spake thusly:

> It is clear that everything in Debian cannot be either %100 free or
> %100 software.

        Actually, as I read it,  the latter is incorrect: as fara as I
 can tell, Debian has never shipped any  hardware or wetware, thus
 everything we have shipped is software.

> We ship license texts, images, and all sorts of other things.

        Software versions thereof, of course.

        manoj
--
Recursion n.: See Recursion. Random Shack Data Processing Dictionary