Re: Honesty in Debian (was Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 07:52:41PM -0700, Hubert Chan wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, what licenses do we currently have in Debian that
> use the patch exemption?

As far as I know, not many, which is why it seems like it shouldn't be
difficult to fix this.  Josh Triplett asked this recently[1]; the only
software named was gnuplot, and "maybe" TeX.  (TeX led into a discussion
that didn't reach much conclusion, except that we're not really sure.)

[1] Message-ID: <43CDD28B.7040300@freedesktop.org>

--
Glenn Maynard