Re: please dont explain spam (Re: Reklama)

Hi,
* Lech Karol Paw?aszek <ike@kni.univ.szczecin.pl> [2006-02-01 19:04]:
> On Wednesday 01 February 2006 13:58, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > On Tuesday 31 January 2006 21:26, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> > > Simply ignore it. Seems like automatic proposition to exchange links, so
> > > it's spam.
> >
> > whatever... I just ignore mails in languages I dont understand (also
> > because I know that if it's important, someone will translate / answer it).
> > So please don't add to the noise by telling that it's noise.
>
> If you know that message is spam - just use "Report as spam" button ;-) It is
> on every message page in list archives.

Mhm but this is still not an automated process they have to
be removed manually. And tagging them as spam will not
remove them from our mailfolders ;)
Anyway, wrong list to discuss spam problem.
Regards Nico
--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion@jabber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF
http://www.ngolde.de | http://www.muttng.org | http://grml.org