Re: Linux Forums

On 16:22 Sun 22 Jan 2006, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > what about maintaining a list of debian forums on the debian
> > website
>
> I believe they are mentioned on the web pages already.

Very vaguely AFAIK. The only references I could find, at least on the
English webwml tree was:
http://www.us.debian.org/support#web

If someone would be willing to make a complete list of unofficial help
resources, say, in a wiki page, I'd be glad to add it to the website, to
promote different Debian support pages, not only the ones ran by a DD.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
		   <damog@debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D