Re: Debian Installer funktioniert nicht

Short translation: he's having trouble installing a Sun Enterprise
220r.

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 06:28:30PM +0100, Alexander Mecklenbeck wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Ich habe gestern Abend versucht, meinen Sun Enterprise 220r Rechner mit
> Debian Linux auszustatten, doch leider hat das nicht funktioniert ?
>
> Habe das Sparc Paket "Netinstall" heruntergeladen, auf CD gebrannt und
> dann eingelegt, stop+A gedrückt, dann boot cdrom eingegeben und er sagt
> mir das er auf die CD nicht zugreifen kann ??? Haben Sie eine Idee ???
>
> Weiß auch garnicht, ob ich die richtige emailadresse erwischt habe .... ?

Sorry, my german is too bad to write it.  But you should try mailing
debian-user-de@lists.debian.org for questions in german, as this is
indeed the wrong list for both the language as type of question.

You also might want to provide more information, like which version of
the netinstall you tried and if you have a more precise error message.
What hardware your CD-ROM is based on (ATA, SCSI, ...) might help too
etc.  Is Debian giving the error message or is it OpenBoot?  Things
like that are useful.

Regards
Floris

--
Debian GNU/Linux -- The Power of Freedom