sir if you could kindly consider me

Respected sir,
 I would humbly request for your help in terms of sponsership  during my education studies at the university  my nameYeshi Norbu, a Bhutanese by nationality. i am 26years old and currently i am doing my Post Graduate Degree in financial Management in BHUTAN only but i wanted to continue my Education to earn further specialization in Finance i.e. MBA in Financial Management...therefore i would be greatful if sir could kindly contact me....through my email ID.
  yours sincerely
Yeshi Norbu]

Take Good Care of yourself
Lots of Love