Re: Filibustering general resolutions

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 06:17:15PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:

> perhaps we should, independend of current GRs, consider how to change
> the GR procedure so that it doesn't happen to be as painful as it is
> now.

Or perhaps we should make it harder/more painful to discourage
time-wasters.  :)

All proposals must be uploaded to a machine that has its input
throttled to one byte per second, and which stops to demand a password
every five minutes, for example.  No one would bother with that until
they were sure they had everything _just right_.  :)

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single