Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 09:01:05AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:22:08 +1000, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> said:

> > On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 11:46:54AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >> Yet another draft. There are major changes in this version, so I
> >> think we'll need to have people who seconded re-second the version
> >> that comes out of this discussion.

> > This has gone for about a week and a half without further comment,
> > and has been seconded by:

> >     Don Armstrong
> >     martin f krafft
> >     Anthony Towns
> >     Adrian von Bidder
> >     Kalle Kivimaa Anibal
> >     Monsalve Salazar

> > which makes it formal, afaics. Are we right to move to a vote this
> > coming Tuesday?

>         Well, the previous draft had been seconded also by
>  a) Steve Langasek          <vorlon@debian.org>
>  b) Martin Wuertele         <maxx@debian.org>
>  c) Ian Jackson             <ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk>
>  d) "Benj. Mako Hill"       <mako@debian.org>
>  e) Alexander Zangerl       <az@snafu.priv.at>

>         If any of these people have changed their minds, or ratified
>  the new version, I have missed those mails. Could we get some
>  clarification from the above, please? (As ti stands, 5 people are
>  enough to have the old draft be on its own on the ballot, which is
>  something we do not necessarily want :)

I'll accept the judgement of the original proposer of the previous version
that the new draft should supersede, and withdraw my sponsorship of the
first proposal.  I am not sponsoring the second draft at this time, as I
haven't taken the time to read it thoroughly yet.

Cheers,