Re: Concerns with Open/OS Corporate Linux ads?

martin f krafft wrote:
> and since their ad is entitled "Debian of full age",
it kind of
> suggests that Debian per se is immature, a child, an
assertion I'd
> strongly oppose.

I can't see the 'Debian of full age' thing, I am not
very fluent in German but I can't see any reference to
this statement. As far as I understand they stress the
concept of Debian=stability, in this regard
I think they are presenting Debian in a very good

I can't see any hint on Debian being immature, either.
If they did, they'd sound ridiculous, as Debian is
often criticized for being 'geriatrically' mature, an
assertion that I can understand but oppose.

Ottavio Caruso
Please follow up to mailing list!

Do You Yahoo!?