Re: on firmware and freedoom

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 03:01:51 -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:

> [...]  To do so would be to undermine our pledge to keep the Debian
> system "100% Free", as our Social Contract puts it. [...]

Thank you very much for the entire message, I hope that it will be
influential to the outcome of this discussion/vote.

I dream about the moment when all people will feel it that way, and
about the time when the Debian Project will purge the "non-free"
section (containing non-free software) and the "contrib" section
(containing free software that is in chains), thus remaining 100%
committed to the Free Software ideals.

--
JID: doganov@jabber.minus273.org