Re: How to best reach the users of a package?

also sprach Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org> [2006.08.06.1114 +0100]:
> Yeah, I hadn't thought of that.  But, ehm, since news bits can be
> classified per source package, they could be generated once a day, fed
> to dak and friends, in the pool and pushed to the mirrors.

Yes, definitely. We should use the mirrors for this, and we might
consider integrating it into APT, similarly to apt-listchanges,
except maybe as part of an update operation.

`. `'`

beware of bugs in the above code;
i have only proved it correct, not tried it.
                                                    -- donald e. knuth