Re: LSB 3.1 status for etch

On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 16:02 -0400, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> The test results below were run on etch as of July 16.

Something I forgot to point out: these results were run on i386.  While
I don't expect results to be much different for other architectures, it
would be helpful to run the tests on ia64, amd64, powerpc, and s390 as
well.  (These are the other architectures supported by both the LSB and
Debian.)

Anyone willing to run the tests themselves can contact me for
assistance.  Or, if you're willing to give me root access on your
machine to run the tests for you, please contact me.