Re: Debian's birthday, 16th of august

Geert Stappers escribió:
> I hope that the idea gets a world-wide follow-up.

11 cities in Venezuela will celebrate Debian's Anniversary with local
events featuring advanced talks about Debian applications (i.e. "Debian
in Mainframes") and Debian development, as well as traditional
"exorcisation" of desktops and laptops with other operating systems.

We've been working in the Wiki [1], however all the information is in
spanish.

Jose

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/debiandayVenezuela/

--
José M. Parrella -> Debian Sid, k2.6.17.4
Escuela de Ingenieria Electrica