Re: Update on compromise of gluck.debian.org, lock down of other debian.org machines

Scripsit Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl>

> Should a check/review be done of recent (staring from the date that first
> account was compromised I would guess) uploads where those keys were used
> (even if only by the involved DDs themselves)?

Do we have any easy way of locating all recent uploads signed by a
particular key?

--
Henning Makholm                      "The compile-time type checker for this
                           language has proved to be a valuable filter which