Re: BSP Marathon (or: helping releasing etch in-time)

(CC d-boot as a d-i BSP is obviously on topic there :-)

On Tuesday 11 July 2006 19:42, Kurt Gramlich wrote:
> > What we're planning at the moment are three (or more) weekends with
> > BSPs at different locations in parallel, each time with a different
> > emphasis:
> >
> >  11.08.06-13.08.06: Testing d-i and fixing bugs in the installation
> >                     process
> Debian-Edu/Skolelinux  will organise this in Guetersloh Germany
> http://wiki.skolelinux.de/BugSquashing2006

That is excellent! Thanks Kurt.

I might even drive over [1]. Just looked on the map and saw that it is in
a fairly favorable area in Germany for me. Will not be able make final
decision before the end of the month though.

[1] Assuming I'm welcome of course.