Re: Why Ubuntu is different, was: Minutes of an Ubuntu-Debian discussion that happened at Debconf

--- Ian Jackson <iwj@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> surely you don't mean
> to say that it's not a legitimate choice for
> Canonical and Ubuntu to
> make ?

The decision is perfectly legitimate and legally valid
and surely respectable and maybe one day economically
profitable, but, having been unemployed for long time,
I know that it's easy to warm up to a project if that
pays your bill.

Having said that, can I take the opportunity to invite
those who cowardly replied to my personal email,
having stated I wanted no individual reply, and
insulted me stating that I am not helping Debian, to
come out and let the mailing list recipients decide if
my contribution to the debate is relevant or not.

Ottavio Caruso

No individual replies, please!

Do You Yahoo!?