Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

A man who contributes to debian should not be kicked
out of debian because he is against women's rights,
feminism, or debian-women.

WHY are you pandering to feminism?
WHY do you HATE men who are against feminism?

If this is what the opensource community is turning
into I pray that it falls apart and all of you
feminist minded faggots (and fagesses) find yourself
imprisoned as you wish to imprison me (jail me for
hate speech).

What do you do? You kick men who do work out and
replace them with feminist women who do not do work
and feminist sympathising men who only drool in rage
against their fellow man who is against the hatread of
men and the worship of women.

If it were up to me women would have no vote and men
who were feminists would also have no vote, that way
they would not beable to mandate public-schools teach
feminism.

Debian is going down the tubes RIGHT NOW as more and
more men leave it. I pray that, since debian and the
remaining men like you Jonathan Carter (spit be upon
you and the gaggle of feminist women you support),
that debian dies as it does not deserve to have GOOD
MEN working on it.

Your organization HATES MEN and REVEARS WOMEN. I pray
that every one of you feminist women and feminist men
find yourselves in jail or in other unfortunate
positions as you have wished such upon me (and are
trying to track me down to make it a reality).

I will pray to God that what you wish for me happens
to you.

God damned feminist, man hating, woman worshiping
scum.

It's funny, you all CLAIM that you support free
speech... but not for men who are against women's
rights!

I am praying for the destruction of debian now...
though my prayers are unneeded as MEN ARE LEAVING
DEBIAN RIGHT NOW AND HAVE BEEN FOR ATLEAST A YEAR. You
will not win them back unless you cut the feminist
bullshit, which you probably will not.