Re: New Front Desk Member Christoph Berg

Hi,

On Tue, 30 May 2006, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Heya,
>
> I just wanted to announce that I've added Christoph Berg
> (myon@debian.org) to the Debian NM Front Desk team to help with the
> work.

Great news!

> He plans to start with some infrastructure changes, which he will
> present (iff they're relevant to the public) on the -newmaint list.

Please share your progress even if it's infrastructural changes irrelevant
to the public. Everybody loves to see the situation improving... and it's
always an incentive to help because at least you have a chance to know what
happened and what still needs to be done.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog