Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 03:47:57PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> Personally, I don't think this issue is enough to revoke ftp-master's
> right to choose their staff among themselves, but rather push more
> people onto their team without their consent.

Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't seen any volunteers. The ideal way
to volunteer is by doing other scut work in the meantime; Jeroen worked
on categorising outstanding removal requests, eg, Joerg wrote the scripts
for the new.html page iirc. If you can't think of anything useful to do,
you might like to look at http://ftp-master.debian.org/unmet-deps/ for a
bunch of ftp-masterish problems that no one else is looking at much these
days.

Cheers,
aj