Re: On-going anthropologic research about Debian

On Thursday 18 May 2006 21:47, Ralph Katz wrote:
> For instance, the #1 language for google searches of "debian" is....
> Hungarian!

Hmmm.  I seriously have a problem with this - not because I don't like the
hungarians, but because english isn't even on the top ten languages list,
and the US isn't on the top ten regions list.

cheers
-- vbi

--
This will be a memorable month -- no matter how hard you try to forget it.