Re: advertising with http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-portuguese/2004/05/msg00047.html

On Mon, 01 May 2006, stanley jenkins wrote:
> I am looking to advertise with debian.org PLEASE
> FORWARD THIS ON TO THE appropriate person. I am
> looking to have a banner ad or some type of
> advertisment on your site at the following page:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-portuguese/2004/05/msg00047.html

Which is a page that contains SPAM, and does *not* contain the "report spam"
logic.

Note that the breakage is present in the archives of almost all
mailinglists, and covers a big period in the *middle* of the archive.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.  It has been broken for a *long* time, although
I doubt a bug report about it was properly filed.

> Please let me know what I can do to set this up,

Case in point.  We are now looking like we welcome spammer scum.

  Henrique Holschuh