Re: Keysignings and other "meetups" (Was: etch before vista)

Benjamin Seidenberg wrote:
> Luk Claes wrote:
>
>>Jeroen Massar wrote:

>>>[..]

>>>You might want to check https://www.biglumber.com/ which contains
>>>already a very nice interface for all of this.
>>>

>>Or you might want to use https://nm.debian.org/gpg_offer.php. Have a
>>look at https://nm.debian.org/gpg.php if you want to be listed...
>>
>>Cheers
>>
>>Luk
>>

> (For those who tried to access it, that service is currently down due to
> a planned outage at HP).
> That's what I was thinking of when I suggested a wiki. The problem with
> the NM one is it is hard to change, and often out of date. A wiki would
> allow anyone to change it, without the bottleneck of going through
> whoever is in charge of it (Front Desk I assume).

For those who didn't try to access it yet, the service is already up
again :-)

All out of dateness is due to people not changing their data, you have
the same problem with a wiki...

Yes, you can change your data yourself...

In case of problems you can however contact the Keysigning Coordination
Team <gpg-coord@nm.debian.org> to help...

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D