Re: DVD Image

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 05:13:22PM -0000, Tony Kelt wrote:
>Hi,
>

>Is there a known problem with the iso-dvd images of v3.1r1 downloaded via
>HTTP or FTP.
>

>The primary CD image server has files of only 375Mb and 128Mb and those on
>mirror sites that do download are 4,294,967,295Mb each, do not match the
>checksum and fail part way through the install.

See

http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#small-dvd

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll