sponsership

dear sir/madem

i am a 21 year old south african girl, i am currently in the uk on a working holidy visa witch expires in may 2006. ive been working 6 days a week to save enought money to study law in the uk. but iv only manage to save £2400. i need £6000 before the end of may to pay for my studies and to seport me for the period of my cource witch is 3 yrs.i would realy appriciate it if you could sponser me. and help me to reach my dream.

thank you

liz