Re: New Linux- Usergroup at school
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: New Linux- Usergroup at school
- From: Chris Bannister <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:03:49 +1300
- Message-id: <20060101090349.GD2506@kan>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 08:58:55PM +0100, norman wrote:
> I want to found a new Usergroup for pupils at a school in my hometown. The
> subject of this weekly meeting is Linux and Opensource because i am a very
> interested user. It should be start in January 2006.
> Have anybody expieriences in such projects?
> How can I get Demo-material and Live-CDs of the current version.
> Who can help me?
> Best wishes for Christmas and the next year from Germany.
Reproduction if desired may be handled locally. -- rfc3