New Maintainers

This is a summary of the AM report for Week Ending 11 Sep 2005.
1 applicant became a maintainer.

Loïc Minier <lool>

  I'm 23 years old and I live in France, I live since two years with
  the woman I love.

  I completed a french baccalaurat and a german Abitur at the LFA
  (Deutsch-Franzözisches Gymnasium, in Buc).  I followed technical
  studies in an engineers school in France (École Centrale Paris, in
  Châtenay-Malabry).  I'm now working for a small software editor,
  Inexbee, in Courbevoie.

  [...]

  Since I'm a Debian user, I tried to be an active bug submitter and
  patcher, picking random bugs or packages and trying to enhance them.
  Altogether I tried to make Debian better, because it was the
  distribution I wanted to contribute to.

  I now would like to have a deeper participation in Debian, which
  would include maintaining orphaned packages for users who still find
  them useful, introducing new packages, and enhancing the integration
  between packages.  This is probably best qualified as QA work, but
  I'm not sure this will be my main domain of participation.

  Right now, I've been mostly involved with the GNOME team, and
  followed random bugs in the BTS, took over the maintenance of
  "rhythmbox", and I'm packaging a Perl library called "libconf".

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/