Re: spi-trademark status, was: "Why" Debian Core Consortium ? Why not UserLinux? Why not Debian?

<quote who="MJ Ray" date="Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 12:56:10AM +0100">
> So, it looks to me like help is most needed with educating about
> the debian trademark, drafting the more general trademark policy
> and summarising to SPI's board and members. Corrections welcome.

Yes. Help would be welcome in all of these areas. Of course, this need
not be a complete listl; we're not necessarily going to say "no" to
other helpful efforts as well.

Regards,
Mako

--