Re: disbursement approvals and email privacy

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 06:45:12PM -0500, Branden Robinson / Debian Project Leader wrote:
> I welcome your thoughts.

(Belatedly getting back to this.)

Nearly everyone who registered an opinion on this subject appears to prefer
a little *less* visibility when it comes to this issue.

Henceforth, I will:
* summarize expenditure/reimbursement approvals in my DPL reports[1]; and
* CC the debian-private mailing list on particularly noteworthy
  expenditure/reimbursement approvals (where "noteworthy" may mean "large",
  "long-awaited", "strategically important", and so forth).

Martin, I apologize for excessively exposing the details of your
reimbursement.

I appreciate everyone's feedback and assistance in forging a strategy for
dealing with this issue that balances the competing interests I perceive
(openness and accountability vs. privacy and information overload).

[1] http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/reports/

--
G. Branden Robinson
Debian Project Leader