Re: Way you not support DLink 650+

debian-project is for non-technical matters. Please use an appropriate
debian-user list if you want suggestions. I'll try to explain this bit:
> [...] All important Freeware its not integrate. [...]

Some of it is, and put in the non-free section on the mirrors,
but a main aim for debian is to produce a free software operating
system and that's what goes on the official CDs. I think they do
work, if your hardware has free software drivers. There are still
bugs or improvements possible, which is why we're looking for more
help in making debian.

Also, we don't always have permission to properly integrate
freeware, so we have to look to their producers to support it
too, or make it free software.

I'm not familiar with the particular DLink product you mention.

--
MJR/slef
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/