Asking question

Hello,

Currently working in a French public library, and thus for the public utility, I would like to place at the disposal of our readers copies of your distribution of Linux. Indeed, I estimate that to speak today about free became a need, would be to only show people who there is an alternative. Then, I ask to you whether this project is legal, and thus if I can with complete freedom propose a copy of your distribution to our readers.

Thanks

Frédéric PEREIRA
BM de Fontainebleau
15, rue Royale