Re: Bits from the ftpmaster team

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:41:15 +0100, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> wrote:
> On 10232 March 1977, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
>
> > Yes that's definitely great news. There's only one thing I worry about. New
> > maintainer processes. Joerg was chosen to be additional DAM few weeks ago.
> > I hope that having another function won't lead to many delays in NM queue

I hope so; Can any conclusions been drawn from the list on
http://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php#waiting regarding the order in which
the appkications will be processed? For the last number of weeks, I
have had 35 people ahead of me in the queue, which went up to 36
yesterday or so.

-Kees
PS: I'm not asking this to start another flame war: my original
application dates back to  October 2003, so it wont make much of a
difference for me personally anyway.

--
Kees Leune <kees@leune.org>