Re: IRC debate feedback

Hi,

        I really liked the format of the debate, and I think that
 despite the popularity of the second hour's free wheeling debate, the
 structured first hour,along with carefully chosen questiosn, gives a
 better idea of the candidates policies, and responses to unusual
 scenarios. The second half needs the anchor of the policies described
 in the first half; lacking that, people would still have been
 wondering where the candidates stood.

	I would notr change the format; the extempore part's
 popularity notwithstanding.

	manoj
--
'Scuse me, while I kiss the sky! Robert James Marshall (Jimi) Hendrix