Re: Who cares about NEW when there are bigger issues?

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> schrieb:

> * Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) [050308 11:30]:
>> AFAIK, the blocker for the release is not the RC bug count, but the
>> missing infrastructure.
>
> Both are release blockers.

Well, but I guess the motivation to fix RC in packages you usually don't
care about is pretty low when you have been trained not to believe any
timeline.  I must admit that personally I am currently concentrating on
teTeX-3.0, which I know about, instead of working on unrelated RC bugs
as, e.g., #279232, which looked as if it wasn't totally out of my reach
last time a read it.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster